Friday, December 28, 2007

Date night....

I took my boys out on a date to dinner and a play the week before Christmas. We went to the Mt Baker Theatre and saw "We danced our best for Him". It was a wonderful play based on the nativity story through dance and music. Ben and Brayden surprised me with 3 roses at the play that they bought themselves. The are so thoughtful and do such wonderful things for me! I've never had two boys fighting for who gets to open my door for me! I will keep the flowers forever so I can always remember our wonderful night together.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so bad at comments but I do read this all the time. :) Did you take pictures of you guys all dresses up for your date? I'm glad that you got some fun alone time with them. :) You have such sweet boys.

Makennas errings are darling and I'm so glad that it went smoothly, you don't need grudges held at the age of 2 for pain and torture. :)