Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Makenna....

So after my post about her getting kick out of Sunday school I thought I better write about how stinkin' cute she is too!!
She is talking so well it is really unbelievable. She went from a few words put together to full on sentences. So she is saying the funniest and cutest stuff right now.
At night after we are done with praying and singing she wants to "talk" and she says "Mommy talk about my babies" which means she wants to talk about the pretend babies we saw in store that she wants for Christmas. And she'll talk about how they like to play ring around the rosy, hide and seek, and they like to sing and dance. And she says, "I'm a good mommy". She could go on and on about babies! The other topic is "Mommy talk about my earrings" my little Makenna wants her ears pierced! Everytime I tell her we have to go shopping she asks, "for my earrings?" I would get them pierced if I didn't think after one she would be dead set against getting the other one! And then until age 5 she only has one earring!
So what promted me to write all this is what she said yesterday when I was walking out of her room at nap time. She said "Mom guess what?" and I said, "what Makenna" and she said, "I'm just so proud of you" How cute is that? She is growing and changing so much it is unreal to me. I'm so thankful for her and all she adds to our family and Makenna I'm so proud of you too!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Nicole -

when you go to have her ears pierced ........ make sure there are 2 people there that can do it and they can do them both at the same time. that's how i did bailey's and it was jsut fine.

what a cute fun family!