Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our family tree....

So the picking of the family Christmas tree this year took place where we went last year. Where you walk around pick your tree and then they cut it down for you! Simple concept except for when it was as cold as it was! I'm pretty sure we picked the first tree we saw that wasn't too big!! Brandon pointed to one and I said "Yep, that's perfect!" I can't even tell you with words how cold it was!! Here I am trying to create this memory with the kids that they will remember forever in sub zero weather and about 2 minutes into the tree hunt Brayden says, "Mom this family time is so over! When can we go get the donuts?" Yeah so the highlight for Brayden is when we went into the warm restaurant to eat!! I don't blame him :)

The excitement on her face says it all....


Ben, Brayden, and Grace hiding amoung the trees :)......





No comments: