Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve....

Christmas Eve was wonderful the kids had a program at church and afterwards we went to the Lights of Christmas, which has become a family tradition since we moved here, so this was our 3rd year doing that. It was such a great night and such a wonderful time together as a family.

Here are my two angels. Makenna would have nothing to do with the idea of putting on the costume until right before it was time to go on stage. Brayden was such a great big brother and stayed right by her side. (She kept waving at us which reminded me so much of myself when I had programs at school!)

They sang this adorable song with hand motions and Makenna actually did all of them too. I thought there would be tears and I'd have to go get her off stage but she really liked all the attention I think! Brayden hated the angel halo idea. I had to tell him it was a super hero halo for him to wear it! It really is all about super powers at this point in his life!

My cute Brayden, such a cuddlier :)


Ben sang with the older kids. I had one of those moments as a mom where I just couldn't believe how grown up he is getting. Standing up there I just remembered when he was wearing the angel wings. It really has gone too fast!



Makenna and her daddy. She loves just being with him no matter what they are doing.


At the lights of Christmas Makenna rode her first horse! Man she has always had a thing for horses but this took the cake for her. After she rode the horse that is all she wanted to do!


I missed the shot of him riding with one arm in the air and leaning back. He definitely spices up anything that he does, heaven forbid he does something "normal"!
And another grown up moment, Ben is now too tall to ride. Last year he fit under the measuring stick they have and this year he is a good 3 inches above it! No wonder his pants are all too short!
This year I didn't have my camera and I borrowed a friends high tech one so these are about the only shots I got which is a bummer but I atleast got a few to share with you.






No comments: