Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Break!!

We had the most amazing spring break! Here is an overview of how we kept ourselves busy!

Haylee and Makenna's first big girl sleepover!

Inside the tent :) They were so cute giggling and laughing. I wish I could've snuck in and recorded their "girl talk"... precious :)

What sleepover isn't complete without a little make over???

The boys got to do this wonderful baseball camp for a week from 9am to 3pm. It was led by the high school coaches and players. It was for 10-13 yr olds and Brayden got ok'd to play with them!
So now is when I get to brag a little! So Brayden got MVP of the camp!! Out of all the kids he was picked! He played amazing! And the coaches couldn't believe he was only 7! He got a special shirt out of the deal that he will be able to fit into sometime maybe in high school ;)

Ben was picked for the allstar game! The coaches called him "clutch" which I think fits him perfectly! He's an amazing player and like we told him after some hurt feelings about the MVP, Brayden is good because you are great!

He rolls with the best of them and I'm so proud to be his mom!

Spent time at dad's work getting the cars ready for the pine wood derby race!
Did I mention it's all about baseball 90% of the time? This is at the ocean playing a little catch!

At the ocean...one of my favorite spots minus the wind :)



Our first night of smores! The best kind of family time is always spent around the fire!

Me and my boy!


Mmmmmm.....spring break just got me ready to enjoy summer!

No comments: