Friday, May 28, 2010

my seriously funny kid!


You ask anyone about Brayden and they will surely describe at some point how funny he is. He is quirky, charming, and quick on his feet. I'd like to say he takes after me ;) I was thinking about all the stuff this week he's done to make me laugh and I really want to remember it because it such a huge part of who he is! So funny updates on my boy will regularly appear :)
This week Makenna asked Brayden before school, "Brayden do you like yourself?" Brayden replies "Of course I do, what's not to like???" :) Brayden also each and every morning at the breakfast table talks in a Australian accent! Yep every morning! I may have to post a video of this because you can't possibly see the humor otherwise! I awake to, "Well good morning there mommy, how are you today mate?" It's a good mix of Australian and an English accent lol. Oh this boy brightens my days and lightens my heart!


No comments: