Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Victory!!!

I'm just going to let you soak in the size of that trophy and grin for a minute..... :)

This was the pine wood derby race for Awana. Both boys made a car with their dad. They were identical except for color but somehow Brayden's got the luck of the draw. I really can't tell you who was more excited Brayden or Daddy! Brayden won overall in speed thus the enormous trophy that will have his name engraved. It was a long car ride home for Ben but he was a great sport and I think next year will be his year!!

This ribbon was for Brayden memorizing 33 bible verses this year in Awana. We are so very proud of him and his ability to do this. He truly amazes us!







That is Brayden's car getting ready to race in the blue lane :)

That there is the not so lucky car :( But at least he is still smiling! Plus he has the amazing memories of doing this project with his dad, regardless of the outcome of the race!


And the winner is.....Brayden Stoddard!






1 comment:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Hey! I can't believe you found my blog. How did you do that? Anyhow, looks like you guys are doing great and your kids are adorable! Congrats to Braydon! I can't believe you have 3 kids... time flies! Thanks for writing, what a great way to stay in touch... I love it!