Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day at the beach...

One of our favorite spots here is Birch Bay when the tide goes down. The kids run off and explore, dig for clams, find shells and sand dollars, and play in the water. We could stay there for hours! Another one of my current favorite pictures!

She loves having her picture taken! Good thing or she'd really be sick of me by now!!


And they are off!!


She tends to only want to bring home the shells with living creatures still inside!




I've heard of 'Daddy's girl" but I really had no idea!! She absolutely adores him!






Exploring in water with seaweed and slimy things isn't really up my alley but the boys love it!



Digging for those blasted gooey ducks. We haven't caught one yet. They spray water up about 3 feet in the air while you are walking and then the boys start digging. Kind-of scared to see what they actually look like!












1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love the classic beach pictures, sometimes it's so crazy to think we live here huh? It's something to be grateful for in this blasted weather. ;)

Fun updates...love ya!