Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brandon turns 31!!

W0w, is it possible that the 18 year old boy I met 13 years ago could possibly be 31??? Where has the time gone? We have definitely grown up together in a sense but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!



Our best gifts on any birthday!! (Although that doesn't mean I want to forgo any gifts;) )
She loves her daddy....and he is quite found of his little princess!

Ok, please take note of the birthday cake Brandon ordered for himself. Yes, that is a baseball cake! On the way out of Costco everyone was asking Ben and Brayden if it was their birthday and they kept saying "no its for my dad" with Brandon standing right there with us with a huge grin on his face! Brandon took pride in this special cake!

How does he do it? So many candles so little time! Happy Birthday Brandon! I look forward to many more come!






No comments: