Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ben's football career :)

Ok so time for me to brag! Ben had a great football season!! He played QB, safety, and running back. He made 8 interceptions and ran 2 of those for a touchdown!! He had so many great plays that I can't even list them all.... But I do know that he made is mom and dad VERY proud!


He is so focused and in the "zone" that it really was amazing to watch! His coach always said that he loved watching Ben play because when he was safety Ben was pretty much just awaiting the interception and that he could hear him saying, "I dare you to make the pass!"

Brandon and I are SO looking forward to sitting in the stands in our blankets watching our kids play in high school! I know it is a little bit down the road but it is never too early to start wearing a matching jersey is it???


1 comment:

Gramma said...

Ben, Wow, what great action pictures of you football games. You are such an incredible athelete. You remind me of your Uncle Scott who never has to really practice playing sports. It just all comes so naturally, like with you! I hope I can come see a game sometime next year. It sounds like your coach thinks you're pretty darn good too! Awesome! Love you whole bunches.