Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Makenna turns 2


The hat was the theme for the day :) Our little princess turned 2!! She was all about the presents this year which was so fun. She picked going to the park and then getting pizza. The park was way fun because it had water fountains and she loved that! Shannon and Jack were here to celebrate with us so it made the day even more special!


Loves, loves, loves the grocery cart!! Her babies always go along with her on her grocery trips. Funny her babies are much better shoppers than mine are!!


My birthday girl in her birthday outfit! Oh how I love having a girl :)))



These would be her shopping shoes. She obviously doesn't dress for comfort! They must be worn while she pretend shops :)











This is what she eventually decided worked best to open presents, when all else fails use your teeth!! I may borrow this tactic come January :)


Happy Birthday our sweet Makenna. Our lives would not be complete without you. You add so much joy to your dads and my life. You completed a part of my heart that I didn't even know wasn't filled yet. The moment I looked into your eyes I knew my life and heart was changed forever. Having a daughter has enriched our lives forever and we will forever be thankful to the Lord for the gift He gave us when He gave us you. We love you sweetheart xoxoxox





1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh Makenna, princess you are. :) Happy Birthday to you and many happy wonderful years to come. We love you and are so grateful for you and your family.
xoxoxoxo