Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kicked out of Sunday School...

Yep, that's right this cute fairy princess was officially kicked out of her Sunday school class. Ok I'm being a tad harsh but I was told she was kind-of a "bully" to the crawlers and being a "typical 2-year-old" and just needed a little more "structure". Looking at this picture you'd have no idea she was a bully but I wasn't too shocked. I definately have my hands full now and in the years to come! But she is SO cute! I just had to share so that I could remember these fun things motherhood gives you :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah you're back!! I love seeing everyones pictures even when I see them on a weekly basis. :) This totally cracks me up about Makenna, she knows what she wants and gets it even if it means getting kicked out for bullying 1 year olds huh? ;) She has older brothers what does everyone expect?
As for Ben I am happy that we made a game this year, next year we will definalely make that a priority. He does such a good job and it will be fun when they get to start tackling. :) Good updates, I look forward to more.

Gramma said...

Naah, Not my sweet Mac!!! This is too funny! I had to share with everyone here at work.