Tuesday, June 28, 2011

31 weeks....

Well if I could title this week of pregnancy it would be.....
Hormones be a Ragin!
I'm a wreck to put it mildly. I'm all over the map... Sad, emotional, angry, very angry, and worthy of lock up! It's varying degrees in the anger department none of them very becoming. And when you start crying when someone simply asks, 'how are you?' It's time to just limit your access to the outside world! Think this would just be a good week to skip for everyone involved.



This weeks artwork is by all 3 kids. Ben contributed the Christmas tree, hand print, and thought it would be hysterical to  put the Mexican flag??? Brayden did the butterfly, smilie faces, tulip, and random globs of color. And Makenna did the the apple tree, clouds, sun, and a snail (that one I can't identify yet!) 

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Hi Nicole,
Thankyou so much for the song. That song actually got me through a few hard times while I was in college. I haven't heard it in a long time, but I was so glad to be reminded of it! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy of your sweet girls. I remember when I was still at work, shortly after we found out we were having twins, Kristina showed me one of the videos you had put on facebook of your girls. What an exciting time for you and your family. I hope you put pictures on your blog when they are born! Thankyou for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this journey. We will be praying for your family as well.