Monday, June 20, 2011

30 weeks....

 "that baby is ready to come out!", "Whoa...how much longer do you have left?", "I hope you're having twins cuz I've never seen a belly that big!", "Good lord how many more weeks? Do they know how big those babies are going to be?" and "look out here she comes".....these are just a few of my faves in these past weeks. All compliments given to me by women none the less! One of them also 7 months pregnant who asked to rub my belly while saying, "this is the largest belly I've seen". Really??? Because I'm pretty sure you have your own to rub! I think we as women forget the very fragile state pregnancy produces. I mean double hormones does mean that I could go postal at any given moment, so filter maybe just a tad? Just ask my husband who got my wrath after me not being able to find ANYthing to eat in our house yesterday! I have needs people and the top of that list is food and kind words! :)



This work of art was created by Makenna and her friend Haylee. It's great on many levels. First, it's a sleepover activity that I don't have to move for! Second, with this pic I get to view areas on my belly that are not viewable to me currently. And lastly look at the space I provided for them to be creative....talk about an open canvas! 

2 comments:

Foster Family said...

Oh my this is quite the masterpiece! What a beautiful canvas sis! :)

Shan and Cam said...

That is seriously a cute idea... love it!