Friday, January 7, 2011

party in Portland....

Came to Portland to celebrate these two amazing people....Seriously such an amazing weekend!


Made our way to downtown to Nike Town...


Lots of posing and pictures taking place....




Shortly after this posing picture was taken is when we were told by an employee it is illegal to take pictures in Nike Town! Who knew??? Kids first broke the law under my supervision!


Lunch in downtown


Grandma with kiddos


For the wedding the attire was to wear a hat, boa, wig. So this is what I was able to get the boys to do other than a baseball hat!



Scott embraced the wig idea to the fullest! And here was born the Jamaican accent that lasted the entire weekend!







Sometimes it's better to just not ask lol




As amazing as Portland and all the activities that we did were, I have to say that the family time we had was priceless. With my mom, brothers, new sister, and my cousins. We never really have uninterrupted time and I found this to be the best part. I hadn't had the time I'd wanted with Brooke, my new sister. And I so enjoyed just being able to hang out from breakfast to the late hours making memories with her! It was a great trip and such a wonderful reason to come together to celebrate!

No comments: