Sunday, January 23, 2011

Makenna turns 5!

Not sure how we got here but my sweet girl is 5!





Our gift to her was horse riding lessons....






She was a natural! Enjoyed each and every moment! I've never seen someone more in their element than she was this day!



A fairy birthday party


Makenna and her bestest friend Haylee!


The most beautiful fairies in the world!


Happy Birthday Makenna!


Oh what an amazing girl we have to celebrate! I love your generous heart and the piles of pictures you draw for your dad and me each day. You are such a gift from the Lord! I love how you nurture each of us when we are sad or sick. You are the first one to help and the first one to tell me I'm beautiful when I'm having a rough day. You are the beautiful one sweetie...inside and out! God sees the beauty within our hearts and thats the love and beauty that shines through you each and every day Makenna!
Happy Birthday to my favorite little girl! xoxox 

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

How FUN :) I bet she was just in heaven!!!