Friday, October 29, 2010

sweet moments

My kids truly are so sweet with each other in the big scheme of things! Such precious moments they share with each other that I don't want to forget!


 Boys playing on the same team as each other this summer will always be a time that I hold so close to my heart. Watching them cheer each other on and have special signals across the field to each other was priceless. One of those memories when I'm in my rocking chair that will always bring joy to my heart!


 Seriously could this be any more precious? These two together honestly just melt me. They have the sweetest relationship and truly just love each other.



Brandon and I left Ben in charge for a few hours and came home to find this! Ben reading to his siblings on the couch all squished in close to each other! So stinkin wonderful!

1 comment:

Shan and Cam said...

Hey! So somehow I lost track of your blog so I'm happy to have found it now!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are.... they are so cute!!! It was so fun to read about all you've been up to I laughed when you said you and the hubs celebrated his first birthday at 19. I so remember that!! Hope all is well!!