Thursday, October 7, 2010

4 months later....Ben's bday recap!



Man 11 years go by so quickly! What I wouldn't give to just freeze time.

So it appears here that he might not be so into posing with his bday banner! But he humors me which I appreciate ;)

Let the gift opening begin!

His favorite player hands down so he was stoked about this shirt!

And what did my 11-yr-old want from us??? A build a bear!!! Oh how it thrilled me to take him in there, It shaved years off him being 11 ;) All until I said that the girl he likes had just walked into the store and I saw the panic take place and then he was 11 again :)

His 22 rifle from his Papa, such an amazing gift for my boy!

As I took this picture I had tears in my eyes. Not because my baby was holding a deadly weapon but because I just can't believe what a wonderful young man he is becoming :) I love you Ben with my whole heart!

No comments: