Thursday, July 5, 2007

My big girl!


That's right we are officially potty training!! And boy have I been reminded of how much I dislike this area of parenting!! She is doing so well though :) I took her to pick out her big girl undies and she picked Elmo (of course), My Little Ponies, and Curious George (she has a thing for monkeys right now what can I say!). Her biggest dilemma of the day is picking only one pair of big girl pants to wear. Because of the trauma this type of decision makes she usually ends up with two pairs on at the same time! Can't wait when she starts dressing herself and can't decide which shirt to wear!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! Potty training already! She has so much hair. We miss you guys. Riley and Aidan talk about Ben and Brayden all the time.

aunt shannon said...

I'm so proud of you TaTa!! Your such a big girl :) I love your taste in undies...can't go wrong with Elmo! If you keep this up you can potty train Jack for me LOL I miss you so much and wish I was there to give you prizes for being such a big girl...I think one will be on its way shortly :) I love you, Aunt Shannon xoxox

Hannah said...

Okay so now I have seen it first hand and I am amazed that she is doins so well so young. Way to go Makenna...what a big girl!!! Another one down, someday we will wish for potty training over teenagers. ha ha