Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just singing in the rain....







Nothing better than jumping in puddles after in has been raining for 7 days straight!! Yep that is living in the Northwest for ya!! ;)



Brayden and Makenna are starting to really play together now. Where he doesn't get put out by having to "watch" her but is actually asking to play with her. I love how my kids interact with each other and love each other. These pictures will always remind me of that. I'm sure I'll have to look back at these pictures here shortly when I'm ripping my hair out because of how much they are fighting. But for today I'll just pretend this is how they always are with each other! And Makenna is once again sporting her green gum, go figure!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

It sounds like you guys had a good family visit. Your pictures are so cute, I LOVE the pig tails. ;) You really do have such sweet kids who really look after one another, you guys do a great job with them. Love ya. :)

aunt shannon said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! Brayden your such a good big brother. Ben taught you very well :)