Thursday, April 5, 2012

7 months...a little late

Now that we are at 8 months today I figured I better do a quick update on our last month!
~ girls are both sitting up with ease
~ avery loves her daddy and alexa adores her momma!
~ avery is BUSY....so so busy! Just wants to explore and is army crawling to achieve her missions. She likes pine needles, pieces of dog hair, regular hair, lint, and cell phones as her toys of choice!
~ they are eating fruits and veggies 2 to 3 times a day.
~ they both think their siblings are amazing. No one can get them to laugh like they can
~we are sitting up in grocery carts which with twins is a bigger deal than you may think! It means I can go shopping without a stroller AND a cart in tow!
~ still not sleeping through the night in case any ones counting!
~ alexa is super vocal. Lots of 'dada' and one 'mama' but I got so excited that I scared her and she may now never say mommy lol
~ avery is quieter but its probably because she always has something in her mouth!
~lex got her two bottom teeth!
~ alexa talks to her sis and avery just laughs! Hands down my favorite thing!
~ avery still loves her feet and alexa still has no idea they exist!
~ avery weighs 14.9 and alexa 14.5
~ and finally they are growing hair!! Alexas stands straight up and Averys grows straight forward.
These girls make my heart complete! I adore each moment even the difficult ones! They've both been sick for 3 weeks and both want mommy. Its proved to be difficult and tiring but oh so rewarding that I have 2 babies needing and wanting their momma!





1 comment:

Burns Family said...

oh they are so cute :)