Thursday, January 12, 2012

My little nuggets are 5 months old!

5 months??? Is it even possible? At 12am, 2am, 4am, and awake for the morning at 6 it seems like much longer! But in our normal day to day its going far too quickly!
A brief summery of where the girls are at this month.
~Alexa weighs 12.1 pounds and Avery 12.9. My little girl is catching up! Alexa is still quite a bit shorter so shes sporting some adorable rolls!
~ they are sleeping worse than our newborn days. Waking every 2 hours despite many efforts and techniques!
~ they are rolling back to belly. And belly to back. Avery rolls all over the place. Alexa on the other hand sees no need to see the world from a different angle :)
~Avery got her first tooth over Christmas. My mild and mellow child was anything but those things!
~ they are grabbing everything! The cutest has to be them reaching for each others hands and then they battle to get the others hand in their mouth, so fun!
~ they are wearing 3 to 6 month clothing and size 1 diapers.
~Alexa now blows raspberries. Constantly drenched with silva :)
~Avery is still drenched 99% of the time in spit up. She is still projectile vomiting putting her below the 3rd percent in weight! But she's a happy spitter lol
~ right now Alexa is quite a mommas girl. She cries when she can't see me or sees me holding Avery.
~ they got some blankets for Christmas that they can't sleep without
~Avery is still easy going and full of smiles, brief set back with her teeth! She smiles with her entire face! Alexa is still stubborn as ever. But makes up with it with her looks lol.
They are hands down the best gifts ever! I adore each moment with them. I wish life would slow down so I could soak them in more. With homeschooling its hard to not feel rushed as I enjoy time with them. Something I'm working on :)

No comments: