Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SLC trip....part 1

So this is part one of a two part series. The kids and I went to SLC for two weeks the first week was spent at my mom's and then the second we went to my dad's. So here is the first part of our trip! I had to narrow it down to just a few pics!

The whole fam at Lagoon!
I haven't had this much fun at Lagoon in such a long time! It was perfect weather and Ben can ride ALL the rides and Brayden can ride most so it made it SO much fun!! It was great to have Grandma there for Makenna so I could enjoy my day with the rides too! My brothers set aside the day to spend with us too so it made it that much better for me! :)
Such a great pic! We get this wagon and I think everyone BUT Makenna rode in it :) That is Brooke, Scott's cute girlfriend, and Makenna pushing Scott around.

My adorable kids! They had such a great time with all the rides!

Grandma with the kiddos. I think they got in the hot tub almost every night with her!

Playing video games with Uncle Scott doesn't get much better than that!

All my boys!!

Grandma and Makenna....little miss was having a rough day and just wanted to be held for the entire day! Makes 90 degree weather that much more enjoyable ;)

No comments: