Monday, March 10, 2008

My Valentines....

Every Valentines Eve Brandon and I write on paper hearts things that we love about each of our kids. We then put them on their wall so when they wake up they are reminded of how much we love them! I love this tradition and plan on doing it even when they are grown and out of the house ;)



They got these wonderful stuffed animals from Sue :) They love them!



And Grandma came through in a big way with this 3 pound chocolate heart!! Look at his excitement!



I went in and helped in both kids classes. Ben was not so excited when I pulled out the camera in case you couldn't tell.


Brayden and Makenna didn't mind the camera so much, LOL :)



This holiday is right up Brayden's alley. Get candy from your family and friends and get to eat it all day long!! Nothing says love like 3 different kinds of Fun Dips!






No comments: