Sunday, June 24, 2007

Strawberry Picking







We had such a great time picking strawberries today! Makenna didn't understand the basket concept so she would just pick and eat! It was a fun family outing though. And then where you pay they also have ice cream (weird combination I know!) but we had to have one of their homemade waffle cones! So Brayden of course ordered 'Death by chocolate' who had been asking if there was a place you could pick chocolate!!! And Ben my wilderness buff ordered 'Moose tracks'. I thought they were both appropriate choices :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So fun, where did you go? When we get back that is something that we want to try and do this year. I AM loving the berry season here......so there is one perk I guess. ;)

aunt shannon said...

What a fun day!! Jack would love to pick strawberries, especially with you :)